Here are the legal requirements for CBD packaging in the UK:
- The product name should be mentioned clearly.
- The identification of the products should be present on the packaging box. It means that you need to mention, whether it is a food or supplement.
- Dosage should also be mentioned.
- Instructions on how to use the product on the box or label.
- Health and safety warnings are also necessary to print on the packaging boxes.
- How much amount or volume of CBD has been included in a specific product?
- All ingredients with the exact volume or quantity and their nutritional value should also be mentioned.
- Expiry dates and batch details are also required to be mentioned.