The laws and rules regarding CBD products are a bit confusing. However, we can identify some basic requirements for CBD packaging, which have been discussed here:
- You need to clarify whether the CBD product is a food or supplement. Although FDA does not specify anything for mentioning this specific information, the manufacturers should be on the safe side and mention it.
- You also need to provide an identity statement.
- You must mention the quantity or volume of each ingredient on the boxes.
- A responsibility statement is also required to mention on the boxes.
- It is also important to mention the nutrition statement as well
- Follow state and country-specific regulations to make sure that your product is legal.