Inflammation is a normal response that our bodies use to fight infection, remove damaged cells, and repair tissue. But chronic inflammation can lead to pain and discomfort. Some people believe that using CBD for inflammation can help ease those symptoms without the side effects of prescription medications. Read on to know more about what causes inflammation and how CBD might help treat it!
Why is CBD a Popular Solution for Inflammation?
CBD is a non-psychoactive compound that gets extracted from hemp. Since it doesn’t cause you to feel high, it’s perfectly legal in many states and can be purchased online or at your local health food store. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which means it helps reduce pain and swelling associated with inflammation.
It makes CBD perfect for people who suffer from chronic conditions like arthritis and other inflammatory diseases and who may be looking for an alternative way to manage their symptoms without taking prescription medications with side effects like dry mouth, nausea, and insomnia.
What are the Benefits of CBD for Inflammation?
If you’re looking for a natural alternative to pharmaceuticals with side effects, CBD might be right for you! CBD can help reduce your pain and discomfort as an anti-inflammatory and natural pain reliever. Studies have shown many benefits of CBD oil. For example, CBD may reduce anxiety, which is why many people use it to treat insomnia. It’s also known for easing nausea and vomiting caused by cancer or Crohn’s disease.
How to use CBD for inflammation?
As we mentioned above, CBD oil can be used in various ways. Here’s how it works:
- Oral: This is the most common way to consume – similar to buying CBD gummies for sleep. To use this method, you’ll need to put the desired dosage under your tongue. The oil will then be absorbed into your bloodstream through your mucous membranes and go to work on your body.
- Topical: With this application method, you apply a small amount of CBD oil directly onto the area where inflammation is present, such as joints or muscles, and let it sit for 60 seconds before washing it off with warm water.
- Inhalation: Vaporizing is another way that many people like to take their cannabis medicine because it allows them to avoid any psychoactive effects while still getting all the benefits they need from their medicine. While there are several different methods you can use when vaporizing weed (like an e-cigarette) or concentrates (like dabbing), one thing they have in common is that they allow patients to inhale cannabinoids without burning them, which eliminates many harmful chemicals caused by smoking cigarettes or joints!
Forms of CBD for inflammation
As you search for the best CBD for inflammation packed in CBD oil boxes, you’ll find many different forms on the market. Here’s a quick rundown of what they all mean:
- CBD Oil: This is typically an oil or solution containing high concentrations of CBD and little or no THC (the active component in marijuana). Some producers make their products using hemp-sourced CBD; others use cannabis explicitly grown for medical purposes.
- CBD Capsules: These capsules usually contain a higher amount of CBD per dose than what’s found in tinctures or edibles, making them ideal for beginners who want to get started with medical marijuana but don’t want to smoke or eat food infused with it. They’re also easy to transport and consume discreetly since they won’t leave any lingering odors from smoking or vaping. Capsules take longer than other forms because your body must digest them before absorbing any nutrients from them, so keep this in mind when deciding which one will work best for you!
- CBD Gummies: Like capsules, these gummies consist primarily of cannabidiol extract with meager amounts (if any) of THC content. It means that each serving contains only about 10 mg worth of cannabinoids per piece. Plus, if eaten too regularly, people might experience side effects associated with consuming too much fiber. Keep this in mind before buying yourself some CBD gummies online.
What are Some Side Effects of Consuming CBD?
You should be aware of potential side effects when taking CBD for inflammation. These can include:
- Fatigue or sleepiness: Some people have also experienced mild drowsiness after taking CBD, which may make it difficult for them to drive or operate heavy functions until the effects wear off (usually about 4 hours after consumption).
- Diarrhea or abdominal pain: Many people who begin taking CBD experience mild discomfort in their digestive tract. It includes symptoms such as bloating, nausea, and diarrhea.
- Dizziness or lightheadedness: A few people have reported feeling lightheaded or dizzy after consuming CBD. It is usually a result of taking too much at once, so it’s essential to start with a low dose or stick to low doses until you know how your body reacts to the substance.
- Dry mouth: One can also experience dry mouth after using CBD oil or gummies, but this is usually caused by an interaction with other medications or supplements that affect saliva production.
If these symptoms occur on a regular basis, you may need to cut back on how much CBD oil you are taking.
Our Top Brand Recommendations for Purchasing CBD Online
If you’re looking for an online brand to buy CBD oil, there are many options. And that can be overwhelming. That’s why we’ve narrowed down the list to make it easier for you to choose the best. Here are our top seven picks:
- FAB CBD Full-Spectrum CBD Oil: It is an excellent option for those who want to try something purer than most other products. This company uses only organic hemp plants in their oils and tinctures.
- AlchemyNaturals: This brand is excellent for people new to CBD who want something simple and easy to use. The company offers pure hemp extract with no additives, so it’s very straightforward, no fussing around with additives or figuring out which dosage is right for you.
- Aspen Green Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract: It is a full-spectrum hemp extract that contains all the terpenes and cannabinoids. It ensures you get all the benefits of CBD without any unwanted side effects.
- Zion Medicinals Spagyric Hemp Oil: It is another great option if you’re looking for something with a lower concentration of cannabinoids. This product comes in a variety of different flavors.
- Brown Girl Jane Balance Wellness Drops: These are a perfect supplement for anyone looking to add more CBD to their diet. These drops are made with full-spectrum hemp extract.
- Botanicals Hemp CBD Tincture: This tincture has all the benefits of CBD without any of the psychoactive effects of THC.
- Wonderful Daytime CBD: It helps relieve stress, anxiety, pain, and inflammation without interfering with your daily activities.
It’s important to remember that CBD is still a relatively new product, and there are still many questions about its effects on our bodies. Since some studies have shown that CBD may be effective at reducing inflammation, it’s worth talking to your doctor about whether this is something you should try. Your best bet would be to discuss your options with them before making any decisions about how best to treat yourself!